- Manages the utilization of the masscom lab and masscom theater
- Helps facilitate the conduct of laboratory activities in the AB Comm classes
- Provides technical assistance in the conduct of activities in the MassCom Theater
- Coordinates with the CASE dean, DLLC chair, and the Office of the Property Custodian in the operations, maintenance, and inventory of the masscom laboratory equipment
- Does other functions that may be assigned by the school
- The applicant must be at least a graduate of a bachelor’s degree related to electronics engineering with IT skills.
Please email your CV and application letter addressed to the University President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas E. Villamor, to email@example.com.