- The ETEEAP Secretary is the main office administrator of the ETEEAP Center
- Accountable to and reports to the Dean of the College
- Has coordination relationships with the ETEEAP Coordinators and the CMBA Secretary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (such as Education, IT, Business Administration, or a related discipline).
- Proficient organizational and administrative skills to manage ETEEAP-related documentation, records, and correspondence.
- Ability to coordinate and schedule meetings, workshops, and assessments related to the program.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of ETEEAP participants and their progress.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and tools for data management, document preparation and communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with ETEEAP candidates, faculty members, and other stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues, program coordinators, and external organizations involved in ETEEAP.
Please email your CV and application letter addressed to the University President, Engr. Bernard Nicolas E. Villamor, to email@example.com.